All payments made on the Ferox website are encrypted using secure technology and your card details are not retained or visible to Ferox employees, or conveyed to any third parties.
Terms & Conditions
Accuracy of Product Information
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, individual differences between, e.g, Internet browsers or monitor colour contrasts are outwith our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
The products sold on feroxouterwear.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from feroxouterwear.com.
We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
You confirm to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract in respect of the product(s) you are ordering;
- all information and details provided to us (including on your registration and order) are true, accurate and up-to-date in all respects and at all times;
- you will comply with your obligations on your use of the website as set out in these terms and conditions below.
Your Use of this Website
You agree that in using our website you will not:
- use the website for any unlawful purpose;
- use the website in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the website less efficient;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other unlawful programs;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the website's security measures;
- email or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening or abusive to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, age, disability or otherwise;
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of "spam" email;
- use the website for any purpose other than your personal use.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to our website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these terms and conditions. This will not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate to defend our rights or those of any other person.
You will receive an email to confirm successful payment. If you have a problem processing your payment online or are not certain if your payment was successful please email Support@feroxoutdoorclothing.com.
You will receive a further email upon successful dispatch from our warehouse of your product. Arrival time at your specified address will be in accordance with the method of shipping selected.
Prices are quoted in UK £ Sterling and are inclusive of VAT. For international (non-UK) customers, local import duties may be payable by the recipient on receipt of the order.